2) Renesmeé Cullen is going to look perfectly like Edward and Bella’s child. She will be played by Mackenzie Foy who looks exactly as we imagined Renesmeé would.
3) The film will switch between Bella and Jacob’s perspectives.
Producer Wyck Godfrey revealed: “The story will break from her and follow Jacob throughout the course of the movie as he struggles with his own dilemma.
“There is a sense that as Bella and the Cullens deal with her pregnancy, the world is still turning outside with Jacob.”
The birth scene, however, will make a change from the book and be from Bella’s point of view. This, we assume is because Jacob’s perspective will be too graphic for younger audiences.
4) The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 will be released 16 November 2011.
5) There will be a YEAR between part one and part two of the film, Breaking Dawn Part Two is not released until 12 November 2012.
6) Breaking Dawn Part 1 has been voted one of the most anticipated films of the year and came 15th in Entertainment Weekly’s list of the most anticipated films of 2011.
7) Scenes for the movie have been filmed all over the world. Locations include New Orleans, Vancouver, Canada and a little island off of the coast of Brazil – their very own Isle Esme.
8 ) Part 1 covers the wedding, honeymoon and ends at the birthscene. Wyck Godfrey said that he would like the films to follow the emotional journey of Bella’s transformation into a vampire. We couldn’t think of a more perfect point for break in the story.
9) The very last scene of Breaking Dawn Part 2 has already been shot.
Peter Facinelli (who plays Dr Carlisle Cullen) said: “The other day when we shot that ending sequence, we knew that was the ending of the last two movies and it got a little melancholy, it was sad.”
10) It is so exciting I don’t know how we are going to wait until November!